There’s a lot going on here at My Green Space and a whole lot more coming very soon, so we want to share all of it with you! Read on to learn more about what we’re working on, what’s coming next, and where we’re heading.
This is our first full growing season in action, and we are super excited to be here for it start to finish. Friends, 2017 is the year to start growing!
What we’re working on now
This spring we are working on redesigning our website to make it more useable for you. It will include:
- A website designed to better fit different grower needs such as indoor gardening, urban gardening, and much more!
- A brand new plant library with simplified plant pages and straight-forward growing instructions for beginner gardeners.
- A growing library to answer all other questions you may have about growing food.
- A more navigable store with lots of new and exciting products (I’ve heard a hydroponics growing wall might be on the list...stay tuned!)
What’s coming next
Last year we launched the first version of the My Green Space app, and we knew that version was only the first step. So this summer we’re working on evolving the app to better serve you. Here are some features we're already thinking of including:
- Team management so you can share your gardening experiences with your family, friends, coworkers, and community.
- Improved customer service so you can ask us questions directly.
- Evolved garden dashboard to better manage your gardens.
Make sure you're following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated! Got an idea you want to see in the app? Send us a message on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Green Space